Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Creationz =]

Done by...Sherilyn Kee En En (as stated there)
Hehe! Thanks to SMorgan ^^ I like it..
Done by SMorgan too..I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!Haha! I'm loving it ^^ Its nice..
I hope it will stay there forever and ever.. =\ Is it too much? Haha~ K i stop =X
My Beloved calculator!!! =] that day almost "hilang" =.=
I was shouting and asking around...
Mana tau..Teng yee took it..Haha! (who was just sitting not far away from me)
She said she asked my permission but i didnt hear any =P
Teng yee..Dont marah har..Hehe!
Last but not least..My ...creation? Haha~ Not as good as SMorgan's T_T
Who wanna buy any? Lei Long Lei Long...Haha!

3 comments:

Sachan said...

"I'm floating in the air like a big, 'over-kembang-ed' balloon..."

||shanshan|| said...

Waaa! Really? *poke* Keke! Got explode? xD

Anonymous said...

I just googled my full name and i got here. I seriously dont remember drawing that!!! Ugly ugly, but oh well, we were 16..a time where ppl do silly stuffs..