Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mission failed

Today I dont have to go to school..thats a good thing..But,this morning..Lovely morning.. stomachache ~.~ dunno whats wrong with my stomach these days...Eat too much? Haha..
Was thinking to study this morning after my stomachache *poof* Lost~ =.= Trying to pick..Should i study sejarah? Or dearest chemistry? sejarah?Chemi?sej?chemi? @.@ So confused..In the end...
=.= See what happened~No decision..Touched nothing!Haha!My God...What am i suppose to do..? Haha..I'm lazy~ so so lazy..Exam coming T_T Help me~ Thats all i can say..Haha!
*****************************************************************************
My mum went for kursus..So from monday till thursday, I and my sister have to take turns to do housework..But then,nobody seems to be interested in vacumming and mopping the floor..Haha!We push here push there..In the end, still dont know who~I still wondering "will anyone mop the floor later? Or wait till last minute?" Haha!Daydreaming about this..so skip my studying time again ~.~

4 comments:

Hui said...

& u chatting with me the whole morning ;D

||shanshan|| said...

~.~ where got..Not all the time..Haha!Suddenly you lost..suddenly i lost..Not the whole morning also~ XP

Sachan said...

At least you chatted only mah... U wanna hear my study schedule? Do one addm3 question, watch one video on Youtube, do another question again, watch one video...and that's how it continues... Teruk rite???!!!

||shanshan|| said...

At least you studied! T_T Make me feel so bad~ haha..!