Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sad case ~.~

First of all,
It seems that everyone was excited for Christmas...
Me? =.= I dont really celebrate them~
I hope it comes...slowly~~~~~~
so that December wont end so soon.
Secondly!
Arghh...
Had a terrible night sleep yesterday ~.~
I guess the main idea was..
in the evening,
suddenly i felt like drinking coffee..
But i "bancuh" too much!
So i kinda like...paksa myself =.=
To drink all of it..crap~
after drinking it..it makes me feel sleepy?
Swt!!!So right after tuition i "faint" on my bed..
(-oo-)Zzzz...i did!For one hour..
The rest of the night? I'm sooooo awake!
Belek myself...lol! belek here belek there...
Ya right!Like a book =.=
In the end, dont even know i slept for how many hours..
--->wondering Coffee makes me sleepy or awake? O.o
---->Wat do you think? =.=
well,i was really feeling sleepy after i drank it..but it makes me no mood to eat my dinner T_T
mum cooked delicious tom yam fish~sad i just ate a little..
A little rice and a little dishes, i stuff all right into my mouth ~.~
Cant really enjoy them....

5 comments:

jess said...

first time drinking coffee arr..lolz

||shanshan|| said...

No la ~.~
I very seldom drink wan..
Just that this time i drank too much i think =P
Usually i share with someone~

Sachan said...

If yiu need drinking coffee tips, ask me and Teng. We are pros!

jess said...

PROS!!!

||shanshan|| said...

Hahaha..kk
I will..
and i dont lah =.=
Dont have to say..
=P BPS!!!Hahaha!