Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Monday, December 15, 2008

What I Found

Westlife is out with their 9th album O.O
Its been long since i heard from them..
And now their 9th album!!!??
I have like...6 of their Cds
But i found out that i have only 2 of their albums =.=
Now only i realise that Bryan is *poof* Lost =.=
I'm so so so outdated..Haha!
I found out that...
He left the band since 2004 to spend more time for his family
So sweet...Hehe!
Here is the out!

And here is the in...
If anyone can find me these songs..TQ~
1 Home
2 Us Against The World
3 Something Right
4 I'm Already There
5 When I'm With You
6 Have You Ever
7 It's You
8 Catch My Breath
9 The Easy Way
10 I Do
11 Pictures in My Head
12 You Must've Had a Broken Heart
Can buy for my birthday present too if you dont know what to buy =P

5 comments:

Sachan said...

Westlife!!!
So long didn't listen to their songs...

||shanshan|| said...

Yaaaa!!! xD
So like their songs T.T
The only group i like all their songs =P
and never get bored although i hear a thousand times ^^

jess said...

i gt all dat songs dat u listed..hehe

||shanshan|| said...

Wei!!! i wan!!!i wan!!!

Sachan said...

AND NOW I JUST TAGGED YOU!

RULES:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.