Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Friday, June 26, 2009

July..

just a ''hiperbola'' picture XP
Its gonna be July in 4more days!
>_<
The last thing i remember..
I just finish my mid-year exams?
And my results .... all drop =.=
Great! soon trials will come..
Hm... "still got time la.."
Thats what i always say to help me feel better..
Hahaha! but it wont work sooner or later~
SPM COMING SOON!
Must remind myself everyday ~.~
***************************************************************
My sister is leaving tomorrow! O_O
to penang only lar.. =.=
Not bad..haha!At least she comes back la~
I'll not miss her k? she is so mean to me!!! >_< shhh..
Well, I use to love being home alone..
Until tonight
I dont like being alone at night..
I'll think of nonsense things =\
Especially after seeing,talking or listening some things\
*****************************************************************
Happy Birthday Sherilyn ^^
You are 17 now =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its been 3 and a half yrs since i was 17.. I dont know myself, i've been to many places in this period, many flights, am i lucky?