Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Interested to be a super Teacher? :)

"Fairview International School Kuala Lumpur,an International Baccalaureate
world school, is offering Full and Partial academic scholarship for
Malaysians with outstanding SPM holders with STPM/A level (including those
awaiting results) qua...lification to pursue a career in teaching. This
scholarship includes on-the-job training, reading for the UK-based Honours
degree from Roehampton University, London,(leading to a bachelors degree
in education), a monthly allowance and guaranteed employment after
graduation. For details contact Academic Director Prof gopi at 03-4142 088
or email gopi@fairview edu.my"

Do pass this around especially if you know someone interested in the area
of teaching. You never know who would actually want it =) After going
through the study and work here, I believe that every one of us have
learnt and experience much more than what we could have in another place.
Yes, although the process is tiring, but may we gain much and be
encourage.

No comments: