Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photos---->Prefect's Luncheon[25/10/08]

Here and some photos without me... *Da! Da!!! xD*
Fuiyoooo...!!! So nice and sweet all of them ^^
This two...is...I dunno who is this two monkeys~ xD
Ooooo!!! Its our dearest MC for today =P
Party time!!! XP



Here are some photos on me and some teachers..
Me & the cheerful teacher Pn. Marlinawati ^^
Me & the elegent teacher Pn. Zahara O.O
Me & the cute and pretty Miss Ooi =]



Here are some photos taken on me and some friends..
Me & .....*sound of drum* Maniac Shardhana Morgan!!! XP
Me & sup in the bus..Oppz! =X
Me & my rinno! ^^
Me & my Kodomo Rabbit ^^ *ribbit*ribbit*
Me & Pappu...Keke!
Me & the Retro girl ^^
The "EVELYNS" Kaka! My twin name sister ^^
Me & My kitty ^^ *meow meow~* Keke..
Me & The birthday girl for today!!! ^^
Me & Aina the so called mum~ xD
Me & The pretty

7 comments:

Hui said...

== Rathika's bday meh today?

||shanshan|| said...

Ya la! Hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

hey hey you...

had fun huh in the lunch..

||shanshan|| said...

Haha ya..Erm =.= which roshini are you?Hehe..

jess said...

yo men u should take their pic whole body u knw den i can see wat actually they are wearing n hastane forever wit her earphone n msm seems like gonna kiss u...wakakaka juz joking no offence!!!

||shanshan|| said...

Aiyoo ya lo! I come back only realise we didnt really take pic all together(full)Maybe coz not enough time and some of them are busy..

jess said...

haha