Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Friday, November 14, 2008

Continuation

Cant see?
Click it to see bigger image..
ps :: Look at the reason she wrote..
This is the surat kebenaran YoongHui use to bring my camera xD
Got surat k!?? =P dont catch us.. ^^
She take my camera the whole day =.=
to take Nadia and her pictures...Lol!
Having problems with your TV3 channel at home?
Come to SMKCBM to watch Tv3
Evelyn Lim,Sherilyn and..missing someone O.o
Datin Lim Li En!
A shy girl who always says she is genderless =.=
Just dont understand why she doesnt want to admit that she is a girl!
MSM and me~
Me and TengYee
Teng Yee and MSM
YoongHui and TengYee
[Take1]Dont know which position to stand..Lol!
[Take2]In the end,she just grab me and..
*click*click*
Capt Jac and YoongHui
[Take 1]
[Take 2]
[Take 3]
[Take 4]
[Take5]
Nadia and me
Ahhh!!! She is killing me!!! =P
Somebody help me~~~ T_T
A family of..
Baby and mummy
Suba and me ;)
Me and Vino____ahem ahem!
Saw a hand beside Suba? Dv!
Trying to tickle her..Haha!
But nice photo ;) i like it =P
Me and Dv..without home T_T
Thanks to Jac!Now we have roof!!! ^^
Me and the HeadPrefect 2009
Look at the naughty future head prefect =.=
YoongHui and JunYi
JunYi and Me


Wish all of you HappyHolidays!!! And enjoy yourself ;) Take carez..

See you in year 2009!

5 comments:

Hui said...

Hahaha Continuation with my name ==

Sachan said...

=.=' Must you put that picture??

Thivya Lakshmy said...

eve! u r a prefect eh?! din tell me also >.<

Anonymous said...

agree with smorgan.MUST YOU PUT THAT PICTURES WITH THAAAT COMMENT????!!

||shanshan|| said...

[smorgan&inaar]Which which? O.O
Haha!
[thivya]Erm..you din ask?
And tell you anything changes meh? O.o