Someone Says...

If you are kind and funny,
I'll make you my honey...
If you are caring and smart,
I'll make you my sweetheart...

Friday, November 14, 2008

LastDayOfSchool!

The last day was...
4 days ago =.=
which was Tuesday for the Form4s
It took me days to post this coz..
Many things happen..BusyBusy!SickSick!LazyLazy!
Now that i'm a little free ;) and I'm Healthy! =D
On 11/11/2008
YoongHui call me to bring my camera
one of the reasons...?
Pictures took by my camera are..nice?Haha!
'my dad's actually =.='
Thats what she said last time..
Here are afew crazy pictures...

She has crazy eyes with different colours and three pairs of ears!Haha!Pretty Woman walking down the street...DayDreamer..Another daydreamer =P So many DayDreamers in my class..*faint*
Okay..This is..DaySleeping ady..Haha!No more DayDreamers!
My camera was on that time..
Actually i was not sure what MSM was trying to do..

Just heard laughter from the class..especially Suba's xD

Then I knew that she would do something entertaining ^^

She always does make ppl happy :)
[Take 1]

[Take 2]

[Take 3] She is in~

'Trying' to act...? Dont know..what i know is..MISSION FAILEd YoongHui trying to act as Nadia's husband...Haha!Does it look like? ^^ [Take 1] Dv does that..we are too free!

What to do..? xD [Take 2]*speechless*

Look at the Naughty Capt Jac!
Jac's shoe!This is the padah of bullying ppl xD
They took it off =.= 'who are 'they?'
they fahamfaham la! xP
Siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas..Lolz!
Let me enlarge it for you..haha!
Saw the motorcycle tyre?
That was a motor..just passby =.=
He elak the shoe~giggle and left~
We were having fun outside 'playing truth or dare'
then Mr.Lo called us in ~.~
All surround him to see physics marks..
But luckly ;) didnt mark yet! Haha!!!Specs Exchange
To be Continue..

6 comments:

Sachan said...

'sigh' i luv u guys....

||shanshan|| said...

Awww..
Haha!

Hui said...

Hahahaha Awww... I owiz saw my name in ur blog ==

jess said...

eh y u use msm name huh??dat name oni i can use k???

||shanshan|| said...

Eh!You also call me squeaky ma!Only MSM can use k? Why cant i use MSM? Keke!

jess said...

because dat name i create wan...blekkk